Interactive learning engages participants in the training process. Leaders learn, laugh, and retain what they learn on these online learning webinars. Ranging from 60-90 minutes, our webinars focus on all areas of leadership from confidence to communication to dealing with difficult people. Powerful learning sessions offered publicly or broadcast from your Learning Management System, these online learning events build better leaders fast!
Contagious Communication is the learning event that helps you get them to do what you want them to do. Plain and simple, it’s about you getting your message across. This learning event teaches you how to communicate in a language others understand, without conflict, and with far less confusion, from the initial conversation to coaching to conflict management. With Contagious Communication, your communication flows better, feels better and actually gets your direction understood so that it sticks longer and more things get done! There are a lot of dynamics and differing personalities involved in the communication process and they’re all covered in this learning event. Whether you communicate with senior leaders, bosses, colleagues, employees or friends and family, what is shared in Contagious Communication gives you the tools to understand what you want to say and then how to clearly convey it to others. Attendees should complete and bring your scores from the CORE Snapshot two page assessment tool which will be provided upon your registration in the class.
- Get everyone to understand you
- Motivate even those team members with a completely different personality than you
- Apply stress reducing methods that can affect your communication
- Facilitate smooth and effective communication on a team and in coaching scenarios
- Utilize a proven coaching method that adds structure to what you say and how
- Feel understood more effectively by almost anyone you work with, lead, live with, or sell to
- Locate sources of additional information
Don't See This Webinar on the schedule? Request it Now