Interactive learning engages participants in the training process. Leaders learn, laugh, and retain what they learn on these online learning webinars. Ranging from 60-90 minutes, our webinars focus on all areas of leadership from confidence to communication to dealing with difficult people. Powerful learning sessions offered publicly or broadcast from your Learning Management System, these online learning events build better leaders fast!
This learning event is a must for new managers and managers who want to lead more effectively. Based on the book, Contagious Leadership, by Monica Wofford, Contagious Leadership guides managers through the skills needed to lead, resulting in their ability to develop employees who stay longer, produce more, and complain less. This learning event covers how to communicate, build confidence, appropriately use micro-management, and how to effectively delegate, recognize, show respect and build rapport. Attendees are encouraged to submit prior to the class or bring personal assessment of challenges faced in leadership or struggles one is having in getting employees to do what you ask.
- Communicating your leadership direction more effectively.
- Listen as well as you speak and know what to say when you communicate your expectations, goals, and vision.
- Manage the "voices in your head" and your own levels of confidence and self-esteem.
- Determine how and when to micromanage versus delegate and to whom?
- Encourage meaningful mistakes and increase rapid employee development
- Stop habitual behaviors that get us into trouble when leading people.
- Develop potential in even the most difficult employee through coaching, taking interest and deciding when to "free them up for new opportunities".
Don't See This Webinar on the schedule? Request it Now