Whether you read leadership books, need to train a leadership class, take a leadership webinar, learn to lead with a leadership coach, or wish to take a leadership skills assessment, these powerful resources will help you become a better leader.
SeaWorld® Parks of Orlando
Make Difficult People Disappear
Make Difficult People Disappear immediately helps you deal with difficult people in new ways that make them disappear…without you having to go to jail! Featured on CNN, AOL Jobs, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, this popular workplace fable is a must have for your office and each team member.
Dealing with difficult people is tough to do and even tougher when the difficult person is you. You’ll learn as you read about Cybil and her workplace adventures with difficult employee, co-workers, and bosses. You’ll feel empowered and engaged in the process as you find simple steps to create your own disappearing act at work (or at home). You’ll gain value in the first five pages as the purpose of this book is to help you apply what you read and employ what you need to make difficult people go behave or go away.
Make Difficult People Disappear is chock full of tips, ideas, and techniques that you can easily apply to your work and home quickly, simply and with ease. Each chapter includes a focus on:
- Shifting your thinking
- Are labels helpful and how are you using them
- What you can do to reduce the difficult people you deal with
- Employee engagement and motivation to do their job
- Changing or modifying your expectations Internet Presence Wireframe
- Improving your workplace communication
- Applying emotional intelligence to job fit, role clarity and your leadership skills
- 10 Training Videos (Preview Those Videos Now)