Contagious Leadership10 Steps to Transition from Manager to Leader
10 Steps to Transition from Manager to Leader
Contagious Leadership shows you how to become a better leader! In ten simple steps, you will build a stronger rapport with those you lead, recognize employee value, deal with people problems, identify your own leadership skill sets, and much, much more! As a leader learning to be an even better leader, this invaluable book and reference resource guides you through leadership communication, motivation, recognition, praise, and coaching of employees, and even helps when you need to lead your boss.
An easy read great for office book clubs and able to be used as a resource for your next lunch and learn, Contagious Leadership promises to help you spread effective, efficient and people oriented leadership skills throughout your office.
The ten chapters of Contagious Leadership include:
- Leaders Value and Respect
- Leaders Take Interest in the Growth of Others
- Leaders Ask for Help From Those They Lead
- Leaders Micromanage Only Those Who Need It
- Leaders Allow and Forgive the Mistakes of Those They Lead
- Leaders Know that Praise is Powerful
- Leaders Speak Clearly
- Leaders Are Open to the Opinions of Others
- Leaders Give Honest Feedback
- Leaders Continuously Improve
This book is a call to action for developing personal responsibility and leadership. Very inspirational, motivating and contagious!