DESIGNING EXPECTATIONS THAT SHOW THEM HOW TO GROW AND RAISE RESULTS WEBINAR
DESIGNING EXPECTATIONS THAT SHOW THEM HOW TO GROW AND RAISE RESULTS
Successful leaders take interest in the growth of those they lead, but it’s bigger than just showing an interest. How you go about growing employees and providing them with a clear direction makes all the difference in the world, specifically your world and your team. The Designing Expectations That Show Them How to Grow webinar will equip you with proven and unique techniques for crafting, clarifying, and sharing your performance expectations with those you lead. You’ll learn a system for ensuring they stay on course and on track, improving their accountability and your results. If you’ve been struggling with employee engagement, wondering if you’re part of the problem and wanting to build better team members and more business, this is the webinar for you. Based on the book, Contagious Leadership, by Monica Wofford, this webinar will improve the clarity with which you lead, the consistency with which they follow, the motivation they have to better perform in the way you request and can measure. Be a part of the solution, the peak potential and the performance of those you lead by joining this and other valuable webinars in the Contagious Leadership Series.
- Clarify their own expectations of the performance and growth of team members
- Align expectations with specific team members or roles
- Clearly articulate their expectations in an actionable and memorable manner
- Improve employee engagement in training and day to day job performance
- Improve team member accountability and goal achievement