HOW LEADERS CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS WEBINAR
HOW LEADERS CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS
Decisions are part of every leader’s daily routine, but what if you could make them faster, be more efficient, and be more confident about the decisions you make? If you’ve made decisions strictly based on the moment’s emotions, decided to move forward just to get it done, or wanted a more concrete method to ensure your decision was the right one, this learning event was designed with you in mind. With five distinct decision making methods, the How Leaders Can Make Better Decisions learning event equips you with the skills that time, pressure and sheer workload may not have allowed you to develop until now. No more trial and error time or the need to whine when a decision goes awry, as you’ll now be able to calculate the cost, assess the pros and cons, and even understand the real reason for your choice. Whether you struggle with confusion, feel frozen by a need for perfection, or simply see a tornado with what seems to be to be way too many things flying around in your brain on any given day, this learning event gives you the guidance you need to ensure your decisions help you succeed. The most effective leaders make decisions quickly. The most successful leaders make decisions that are effective. Combine the best of both worlds and keep the workflow moving, when you use these steps to become an even better leader who makes better, more effective, confidently directed, decisions.
- Employ 5 methods for effective decision making
- Identify the root of the issue when decisions feel hard to come by or choose
- Assess which decision making method works best for you and the situations in which you lead
- Reduce ambiguity and workflow slowdowns from confusion surrounding a series of tough choices
- Create an immediate decision for a current issue by interacting with the instructor and models