HOW TO BUILD VALUE AND EARN RESPECT FROM THOSE YOU LEAD WEBINAR
Log in info will be sent following purchase.
“…very personable, very animated, energetic, passionate, and motivated…”
HOW TO BUILD VALUE AND EARN RESPECT FROM THOSE YOU LEAD
They ALL have value and deserve your respect, but where IS it and how do you learn to respect those even vastly different from you? If you’ve ever felt like whipping out a microscope to find an employee’s valuable and unique contributions, or leaned on your title to get their respect, this webinar is for you! Designed with the new manager in mind, How to Build Value and Earn Respect from Those You Lead digs deeper into the first of ten steps of Contagious Leadership, providing skills and support to those in transition from manager to leader. Based on the book, Contagious Leadership, by Monica Wofford, this webinar will increase the value you find in others, guide you through more effective job placement and fit, and give you the courage to either work it out with, or “free up for new opportunities”, those that you’ve been struggling to lead. Be a part of the solution and the peak potential and performance of those you lead by joining this and other valuable webinars in the Contagious Leadership Series.
- Earn the respect of those they lead
- Apply the five steps to building better rapport with others
- Determine the difference between authority, power, and influence and when to use each
- Locate and cultivate each team member’s unique value and contributions
- Begin to align job roles and responsibilities with employee gifts, skills, talents and value
- Reduce behaviors such as leading by fear, “do it because I said so”, and the stress those cause
Don’t see it on the schedule? Request it now.