HOW TO DELIVER A MOTIVATING PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL™ WEBINAR
HOW TO DELIVER A MOTIVATING PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL™
The key to delivering a motivating performance appraisal is knowing and using three key pieces of information. First, you have to get clear on what you want them to do. What does their ideal performance look like? Second, you must ensure they can do it, a much more challenging examination, that this session makes easy. No longer will you feel like appraisals are a joke or that the team you lead might as well be a circus of people performing as they wish. The third key to delivering a motivating performance appraisal will be revealed in this session through a series of exercises and close examinations on how they are done well, done poorly and delivered in ways one would describe as “epic fail”. Performance Appraisals are a common tool used in most organizations, however, if you really want yours to work, versus just getting you called a jerk, register now for this powerful interactive webinar session.
- Clarify true performance objectives
- Identify the three important elements to effective appraisals
- Understand and use actionable motivation
- Avoid the common pitfalls most managers face in appraisals
- Motivate team members to actually that for which they are being measured!