HOW TO LEAD AND BEAT A BULLY AT THE OFFICE WITHOUT GETTING FIRED™ WEBINAR
HOW TO LEAD AND BEAT A BULLY AT THE OFFICE WITHOUT GETTING FIRED™
A bully at the office can wreck your day, kill a project’s progress, and limit your career if you don’t know how to beat them at their own game. What’s worse is if the bully at your workplace reports to you and is making you look bad or feel stressed. This webinar will help. In How to Lead and Beat a Bully at the Office™, you’ll learn not how to physically “beat” them, though it may be tempting, but instead how to deal with their behavior and possibly even turn them around. Whether your bully is a boss, coworker, employee, or customer, this webinar shares five clear steps in an easy to follow step by step process that works! With these five steps for being bold, asserting yourself, considering their personality, and taking action that keeps you and them on track, instead of way off track, you’ll quickly find you’re dealing with less drama and less stress and getting more done!
- Apply emotional intelligence to even the biggest of bullies
- Shift your mindset and thrive even in the face of a bully at work
- Set boundaries without being mean
- Remove shame and guilt from your workplace
- Employ a simple to use process that will banish bullying behavior at all levels