HOW TO LEAD ANGRY EMPLOYEES THROUGH MAJOR CHANGE™ WEBINAR
HOW TO LEAD ANGRY EMPLOYEES THROUGH MAJOR CHANGE™
Has something changed? Employees flipping out and mad as heck? Not everyone responds well to change and when employees get angry it slows down everyone’s work and acceptance of the new process even more! In How to Lead Angry Employees Through Major Change, you’ll learn how to lead employees who get angry because you changed their job, their title, their pay, or the company in which they work. With detailed steps for each scenario, this webinar will help you keep the peace, maintain your own sanity, and get everyone through the change so all can get back to work. A simple or major change doesn’t have to create major problems or shut down the office or the leader. You have enough to do and this webinar will help you get through… all of it. With a close look at how we all are wired to resist change, steps to overcome that natural reaction, and four easy to follow steps, this webinar is your go to source for dealing with change in the workplace.
- Employ more than 11 steps to move employees through change and get back to work
- Mediate between employee emotions and the directions of your boss
- Identify change stages and which one each employee is in
- See when employees are stuck and help them through it
- Reduce angry reactions and the stress they cause you