LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR WOMEN: WHEN YOU'RE NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD LEAN IN, JUST LEAD, OR LEAVE IT ALONE
Log in info will be sent following purchase.
“Monica is awesome! Very enthusiastic, passionate, & contagious!”P. Wright
LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR WOMEN: WHEN YOU’RE NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD LEAN IN, JUST LEAD, OR LEAVE IT ALONE
This is not your typical Leadership Skills Training Course for Women. In this course, we’ll finally answer the question “Are women better leaders than men?” while also equipping you with the skills to be the best leader you can be. Leadership Skills for Women™ has a unique appeal because in short, we do it differently, but how? This webinar will address those questions and more including five unique traits you’ll want to develop to create your own competitive edge, as well as how to stand up, stand out, be heard, and still be real and a leader who is true to you. We’ll look at the facts and the fiction about women in leadership, detail concepts from the bestselling book “Lean In”, and take a deep dive into some of the more delicate issues that still face women in the workforce. There’s no need to whip out your picket sign or starting forming a picket line, simply attend Leadership Skills for Women: When You’re Not Sure if you Should Lean In, Just Lead, or Leave it Alone™ and enjoy a new approach and the steps to apply solutions to an age old topic.
- Answer the question: “Are there still issues for women in the workforce?”
- Determine if women are better leaders or simply different in their approach
- Increase your effectiveness as a woman in a managerial position
- Apply 5 unique leadership traits that will give you a competitive edge
- Understand how to stand up, stand out, be heard and be real among your male counterparts
Don’t see it on the schedule? Request it now.