MAKE DIFFICULT PEOPLE DISAPPEAR WEBINAR
Log in info will be sent following purchase.
“I enjoyed the seminar a lot. She made the material very interesting and has a great personality to keep the attention of the group.”Lisa Smith
MAKE DIFFICULT PEOPLE DISAPPEAR
Make Difficult People Disappear: How to Deal with Stressful Behavior and Eliminate Conflict – Make Difficult People Disappear takes dealing with difficult people to a whole new level! This course will teach employees and leaders how to reduce their own stress levels and eliminate conflict with others in the workplace (and at home!). Based on the popular book by Monica Wofford, CSP, Make Difficult People Disappear provides you with ten easily applicable steps for seeing others as different instead of difficult. Once that happens, greater acceptance, tolerance, productivity, and camaraderie will be the words used to describe your employees and teams.Attendees should complete and bring your scores from the CORE Snapshot two page assessment tool which will be provided upon your registration in the class.
- Understand how and when to motivate team members
- Recognize those you lead with or without “pom-poms”
- Shift the mindset from one of constant difficulty and negativity to one of acceptance
- Assess your own needs and the needs of those you lead or work with
- Remove the labels that create conflict
- Align your expectations with the capabilities of those you lead on the team
- Locate sources of additional information
Don’t see it on the schedule? Request it now.