STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS WEBINAR
STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS
Chief Executive Officers refer to those in Human Resources (HR) as the “brakes” on progress in an organization, while HR professionals believe executives haphazardly always have their foot on the “accelerator”. In Strategic Leadership Skills for Human Resource Professionals, those who oversee hiring, firing, recruiting, and talent management learn ways to remove this misperception and reduce the gap in understanding. In fact, the skills in this learning event significantly increase the perceived value of their role and actions. With five primary guidelines for thinking more strategically and a focus on emotional intelligence (and how to use it to be heard by executives), this learning event is designed with the HR professional in mind who wants to proactively claim a strategic seat at the table and finally be heard and well respected. Attendees should complete and bring your scores from the CORE Snapshot two page assessment tool which will be provided upon your registration in the class.
- Communicate, lead, and manage with a more strategic approach
- Develop and retain higher levels of emotional intelligence
- Increase the power and influence they have with key stakeholders
- Identify 5 immediately applicable methods for leading more effectively and working with strategic leaders
- Stop habitual behaviors that damage our reputation as true leaders