TIME MANAGEMENT FOR TOO BUSY LEADERS WEBINAR
TIME MANAGEMENT FOR TOO BUSY LEADERS
There’s the list, the team, the projects and what seems like endless requests for your time. Who’s got time for it all and can a leader do it all without dropping a ball? Then there’s your health, time for self, and those goals you put on a shelf when the hours tick by and things move too fast. Here is a solution, at last! Time management isn’t about getting more time in a day, but finding a way to do more of what you say… is important. Applicable to personal and professional time, this webinar shares proven techniques for staying on track and feeling you got some of your time back. With 5 simple strategies to prioritize, categorize, and organize what goes on your list, startling truths about multi-tasking and interruptions, and powerful insights on what leaders do (and perhaps shouldn’t!) to get in their own way of making the most of each day, this course is a must for all leaders who need to be productive and consistently feel short of time.
- Apply effective time management techniques
- Prioritize what is most important and actually “get it DONE”
- Shift the focus off of balance and onto what really works
- Delay procrastination habits that impede workflow and productivity
- Feel better about how much they accomplish and by when